Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ugh

John and I are both recovering from a nasty bout of food poisoning. Thank God for two bathrooms, that's all I have to say. Whatever it was made us both want to curl up and die, so I'm hoping it's run its course. Don't worry, it wasn't my cooking. It usually takes food poisoning about 72 hours to kick in, so I'm blaming the burgers we both had on Sunday night. Which puts all those recent articles about E. coli in ground beef into sharp perspective.

In other news, I'm offloading all the Broke Foodie entries into their very own blog. It's not operational yet, but I hope to get it up and running later this week. I also got a 2 TB external hard drive, and moved my iTunes onto it, freeing up about 85% of my C drive. Now I can start a long-planned iTunes expansion project. I'm feeling particularly tech-savvy this week. Noodling around on the computer is one of the very few things you can do while dealing with food poisoning.

No comments: