Thursday, January 28, 2010

Back to the shoes

I've officially contracted my friend Kirsten Boehmer to do the photography at the wedding. I'm really excited! Look for her patented Party Booth there. Oh, yes.

I sent the invitations and I'm starting to get a trickle of RSVPs. I also tried--I really, really did--to find a more affordable shoe alternative. I bought them and returned them in a fit of fiscal responsibility, spent days trolling the internet for something else that I liked as much, and finally gave up. Seeing as how I may get to be a full-time (step)mommy later this year, this will officially be my last extravagent shoe purchase and my goodbye to my freewheeling and well-shod single life. I plan to get a portrait of just the shoes. Take note, Kirsten.

1 comment:

KB said...

I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! Shoe portrait was already a priority. Get cool snazzy socks (bright or patterned) for John and Holden too to wear on the day. I have several ideas planned. :)

The PartyBooth is going to ROCK THE HOUSE!!! BTW- if you can bring/borrow/have friends bring props (hats, anything fun - you are creative and theatrical so I know you have some good stuff laying around) that will add to the PartyBooth atmosphere! I'll have some things but incorporating other stuff is great!

Hooray!