Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day weekend

My parents came to visit this weekend, and it was a lot of fun. We had dinner Friday night at my restaurant, where my husband informed me they had now ruined him for all other burgers. (They do have a really good burger.) Saturday night we had dinner at my old restaurant, in Providence. In between was mostly just a lot of hanging out.

Which was fine, because I had to work a double on Sunday, which meant I didn't see my parents again between the time they went to bed Saturday night and they left Monday morning.

But the dinners were delicious.

In other news: someone backed into my car in the parking lot at Stop & Shop and left a sizable dent in the rear bumper. I was literally gone for two minutes, and when I came back out: boom. Thanks, asshat. Whoever you are. I'll have to deal with getting that fixed this week.


No comments: