Thursday, April 8, 2010

If I go gray between now and the wedding, it will be because of earthquakes and not because of wedding-related stress

Srsly. There was another noticeable aftershock today. I got to feel my office building sway back and forth. Hello, God? It's me. That's plenty for now, I'm good on the earthquakes, can I stop looking at my water bottle waiting for the water to start shaking like in Jurassic Park? Kthxbai.

A nice lady came to our apartment yesterday to do a medical exam for our life insurance. I find it very amusing that State Farm will send a medical professional to our home, but under no other circumstances would I ever get a house call. Why is that? I would pay extra out-of-pocket to have a doctor come to my apartment. Ditto the vet. Why isn't there some enterprising doc out there doing this? Anyway, I got to pee into a cup in the comfort of my own bathroom. Also my cat was very entertained by the blood pressure cuff. Good times.

No comments: