Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bacon chocolate for all!

My homemade bacon chocolate was such a success this weekend that I'm sharing it with the world, here. I know I'm biased, but I think a couple pounds of bacon chocolate would make a great Christmas gift for someone you know!

My kitchen adventures have been particularly inspired in the last week, primarily because I'm cleaning out the refrigerator in preparation for Christmas travels. I can't wait to spend the next two weeks traveling, taking pictures, cooking for loved ones, catching up on my reading and writing (both for book and blogs), and hanging out with my nearest and dearest. I picked up a new freelance gig this week that I'm very excited about, I've got a stack of books and projects to keep me busy, and the library has graciously provided me with a free copy of The Professional Chef to peruse over the holidays.

And speaking of books--my hero and muse Anthony Bourdain has a new one coming out, the sequel to Kitchen Confidential. D-Day is June 8, 2010.

No comments: