Saturday, December 22, 2012

Giant beers, for the end of the world




The world didn't end yesterday. But is anyone surprised by that?

It made for a good excuse to drink a lot of beer, though. Thursday night, after work, my coworkers and I plowed through a collective 10 or 12 liters of fine Belgian beer. A six-liter bottle, a three-liter bottle, a magnum, and a few regular-size bottles.

Pouring an almost three-foot-tall bottle of beer is heavy, by the way.

Not much else to report. I continue to work all the time, and suffer from air-mattress-induced back pain. But I only have a week and a half left of both. A week from Wednesday, I'll be driving to Virginia, to officially kick off the moving part of this move. I miss my husband. I miss my cats. I worry about driving a Prius containing my husband and my cats across the Rockies in January. You know, the usual.

No comments: