Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm so boring these days

I know this hasn't been a very interesting blog lately, and for that I apologize. It's hard to be creative when you're perpetually running on too little sleep and too little food. Fortunately, tomorrow is my last day of working two jobs. After that I'll be visiting the in-laws in Missouri for a much-needed vacation, and then I'll just be working my one job.

Which is hard enough, don't get me wrong--an hour each way commute, minimum, eight hours being on my feet  and doing some fairly intense physical labor (heavy dishes, crates of full water bottles, lots of hustling), having my last meal of the day at 2 pm, collapsing into bed after 1 am.

But it will be easier when I don't have to be somewhere else at 9 am the next morning.

I can barely be bothered to cook these days, so you know I'm running on fumes. I've been living on eggs (for breakfast) and some variation of stale-dinner-roll sandwiches (sometimes with just butter or Nutella, so not even really a sandwich). Sometimes an apple. I'm so tired of stale restaurant bread.

In other news, my new nephew is supposed to be born any day now. He's already about a week overdue. (I'm still not pregnant, though that's not exactly news.) Work is hard, my hubby is working a lot of overtime, I'm really looking forward to having a vacation.

No comments: