Saturday, February 25, 2012

I paid off a student loan!

It's a little one, and I've been paying diligently on that bastard for 10 years, but still--I finally paid off a student loan. Go me!

I also transferred the balance on one of my Bank of America credit cards to a 0% one, and cancelled the two open B of A credit cards. Now I am officially no longer a customer of Bank of America, in any form. That feels pretty good. I'm feeling all fiscally responsible this week, even after the dentist told me I would need $976 worth of dental work (out-of-pocket) in the next two months.

In other news, I'm definitely not pregnant. I start another round of Clomid today.

1 comment:

KB said...

Yay for you paying off that loan! In other news, I'm 4.5 years not pregnant. :/ Have you had testing where they check to see if your tubes are blocked? This was eye-opening to me... -Kirsten