Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bits and pieces

Some entirely random thoughts:

1. Still interviewing a lot. Starting to get good feedback.

2. Fall has started to come to New England. The leaves are changing!

3. This makes me want to go to Vermont and buy maple syrup.

4. I think my cats are getting cabin fever from being cooped up in this small hotel room.

5. I am too. But it is nice getting clean towels every day. And never having to clean. And having a pool, outdoor grill, and exercise room at my disposal.

6. DH's birthday is today! He's now the age of the answer to life, the universe, and everything. (You Douglas Adams fans will know what I'm talking about.) He's requested that we do absolutely nothing all day long. I'm down with that.

7. I've been sleeping a lot lately. Maybe I'm finally catching on my sleep from the move/trip to New York/the weather changing.

8. This makes me want to go to Vermont and buy maple syrup.

No comments: