Tuesday, September 7, 2010

On the road again, again

Everything's packed, the car is loaded up, the refrigerator has been emptied. It's that time again: time for me (us, this time) to hit the open road in a cross-country move. We're leaving tomorrow!

After the movers take everything away, we'll spend the night in Vegas (only about five hours away, a short drive) and then take a 24-hour straight cannonball run of driving between Vegas and Columbia, MO, where we'll spend a night with family. That drive will take us through Utah and Colorado, some of my favorite (and most scenic) driving. After a night in Missouri, we'll do another 24-hour straight run of driving between there and Boston, which will take us through Indiana, Illinois and Ohio--some of my least favorite driving. We hope to wash up in Massachusetts sometime very early Sunday morning.

So I'll get a blog update up sometime Sunday or Monday; until then, watch Facebook for updates. And pray for us, and the cats. And call me, whenever. I'll be up.

No comments: