Sunday, June 6, 2010

The wedding playlist: Saturday, pre-game

In order. Total running time: 2 hours.

Baby I Love You: Aretha Franklin
I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) [Stereo]: The Four Tops
Here I Am (Come and Take Me): Al Green
(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding: Elvis Costello
We Are In Love: Harry Connick, Jr.
Pennies From Heaven: Louis Prima
Lover's Lane: Squirrel Nut Zippers
Higher Ground: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Shout: Ronald Isley-Rudolph Isley-O'Kelly Isley
I Want To Take You Higher: Sly & The Family Stone
With A Little Help From My Friends: Joe Cocker
Landslide: Smashing Pumpkins
What's Going On: Marvin Gaye
Son Of A Preacher Man: Dusty Springfield
I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do: ABBA
Live It Up (Pt. 1): The Isley Brothers
Get Down Tonight: K.C. & The Sunshine Band
Get Up (Sex Machine): James Brown
Don't Stop Me Now: Queen
Let's Dance: David Bowie
Be My Baby: The Ronettes
You Can't Hurry Love: Diana Ross & The Supremes
(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave [Single Version]: Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Love Man: Otis Redding
Could You Be Loved: Bob Marley & The Wailers
Never, Never Gonna Give You Up: Barry White
Someday We'll Be Together: Diana Ross & The Supremes
Let's Stay Together: Al Green
Some Unholy War: Amy Winehouse
Stand By Me: John Lennon
America: Simon & Garfunkel
Chariot's Rise: Lizzie West
I Will Follow You Into The Dark: Death Cab For Cutie
At Last: Etta James

No comments: