Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Slowly but surely

It's hard to get settled in when you have to work all the time.

But the house is slowly coming together. We've gotten the boxes unpacked and most everything put away. We can now concentrate on the finishing touches, like curtains, hanging pictures, and distributing lamps.

AND my pot rack is hanging! I haven't been able to hang my pot rack in either of the last two places we've lived--that thing hasn't seen the light of day since Brooklyn. We got it installed last night (I love high ceilings) with the help of our new landlord, and it's spiffy. Really spiffy.

It almost offset the fact that my food processor isn't working.

I'm not sure why--it worked perfectly before the move. If I have to buy another one, on top of all the other new stuff we need (new entertainment center, probably some new curtains, all the other miscellaneous crap you need when you move), I'm going to be very upset.

No comments: