Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mushrooms and Steve Martin

I spent most of the weekend repotting my tomato seedlings. You can see a full gardening update, with pictures, here. I also have a new shittake mushroom patch, which my husband is convinced is actually some sort of evil alien being.

Speaking of my husband, we went out to dinner Saturday night at La Laiterie in Providence. It wasn't in the budget, but I was feeling restless. We hadn't been out of the house on a Saturday night in quite a while. Cheese, charcuterie, wine, husband: all the elements of a good meal out. I'll write up a full review later in the week. I've been feeling particularly whipped for several days now; I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm trying to get my husband's cold, or maybe it's a seasonal malaise thing. Maybe both.

We're going to see Steve Martin tonight! Woo!

No comments: