Friday, July 30, 2010

So...many...babies...

I realized last night that this July has brought forth five new babies amongst my friends and family. Apparently last October was super boring. So welcome to the world, Leah, Emma, Caleb, Phineas and Dashiell! To the parents of Caleb, Phineas and Dashiell, I'm beginning arranged-marriage proceedings for my niece Leah.

(Apparently weird names are making a comeback.)

But don't worry, I haven't become baby-obsessed or anything. I have yet to encounter a baby that has whatever that "new baby smell" is that so many women crow about. To me, they all smell vaguely of spit-up. There just hasn't been much to write about lately. Work, cooking, no money, et cetera. You know.

I did finally get the wedding pictures! So those will go up on Facebook/Flickr this weekend. Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments: