Monday, July 12, 2010

Pregnancy, cancer, lawyers

It's not really that apocalyptic. But that title caught your attention, didn't it? It’s been a while since I’ve done an actual update, so I’ll sum up.

1. My best friend is pregnant! This means my brother, my sister and my best friend are all expecting. I didn’t realize I was in a baby race until just now. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still not in a baby race, but it does seem like the universe is trying to tell me something.

2. I had to have a “precancerous” mole cut off the inside of my thigh. Aren’t stitches fun?

3. More legal bullshit. I emphasize the word bullshit. You know what I'm talking about.

4. However, the wedding photos are posted—check them out HERE. I’ll be uploading them to my Flickr ACCOUNT soon.

5. And my name change is official! I now officially have the weirdest name ever.

6. And while the rest of the country is 147 degrees, it’s been 60 and grey here for weeks. I may snap if I don’t see some extended sun soon.

No comments: